Kyoto Arashiyama Onsen
Minami-tsume, Togetsu-kyo, Arashiyama, Nishikyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture, 616-0004
- English speaking staff
- Private open-air onsen bath
- Free pick-up at JR Saga Arashiyama Sta.
- Rooms with open-air onsen bath
- Free WiFi at the lobby
- Free shuttle to the scenic railway
- Japanese-style guest rooms
- Major credit cards accepted
- Check-in : from 3:30 p.m.
- Check-out : until 10 a.m.
Our gender-segregated open-air bath with 100% natural hot spring water, the only one in Arashiyama, has a great view of Togetsukyo Bridge, the Oi River, and Mount Atago.
Uchiyu-Roten-Buro "Kazahana," an indoor bath and an open-air bath in the Annex
Uchiyu-Roten-Buro "Rikka," an indoor bath and an open-air bath in the Annex
Tenbo-Roten-Buro “Oigawa,” an open-air bath with a nice view
Private open-air bath
|Type of spring water:||hypotonic alkalescent water|
|Hanare-Uchiyu/Uchiyu-Roten-Buro (Bathhouses with an indoor bath and an open-air bath in the Annex)||11am-1am, 5am-9am|
|Tenbo-Roten-Buro (Open-air baths with a great view)||11am-0am, 6am-9am|
|Private open-air bath||11am-11pm (last admission)
for a fee, reservation required